Thursday, March 19, 2009

Living With GI Joe, Intro


I have been one of the most blessed women in the world. I am the wife of a real, live GI JOE. Yes, he is in the military, and Yes, his name is Joe. He is the most amazing person I have ever met, and this blog is dedicated to him. He does so much for our family, his job, and this country... and yet he never sees the depth of his service. Just as a started, Joe was raised in a large family of 14 people. He was taught hard work and respect for those around him. He has served in church in many capacities. I married him in 2001 and we have 2 daughters now. We are stationed in Germany whre he is in the Army. He is the perfect husband, and I couldn't imagine a better companion.


The reason I created this blog is because my husband does so many wonderful things and is so thoughful that I though if I could share some of these things with all of you then 1) it would help otheres 2) provide some humor 3) let him know just how much love we have for him and all he does.


Some entries are going to be silly and funny, some more sensative and sweet, and others -- well who knows what you will get then. I hope people will post to this with their ideas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment